This May, in honour of Mother’s Day, invite your customers to “More Room for Dessert” knowing they will be helping to do more than show love to their mom.
As a participating restaurant in this promotion running from May 9 – 20, you would agree to make a donation of your choice from dessert sales to the More Room for Hope expansion campaign for Samaritan House – Nanaimo’s only crisis shelter for women operated by Island Crisis Care Society.
In return, we will provide you with:
- Posters to advertise the dessert promotion to your customers
- Table tent cards promoting the dessert promotion
- Recognition of your participation on the More Room for Hope website and through social media during the campaign period
- Recognition of your participation in a local newspaper ad to run during the campaign period
- Charitable tax receipt for your donation
Together, you’ll be helping to make life a little kinder and a whole lot more hopeful for hundreds of vulnerable moms, sisters and daughters in our city.
To register your restaurant for this promotion or to learn more about this campaign, contact Janice:
Phone: (778) 441–4227